Does a challenge inspire you?
Do you get excited about working at the core of innovation?
...and have some fun along the way?
We want you!
We are looking for an ambitious & motivated individual who is looking to start their journey as a Junior / Trainee SAP B1 Support Consultant and pursue their career with Milner Browne.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review, log and triage incoming Support calls
- Ensure consistent Customer Communication
- Assess and fix applications as per business requirements
- Help to solve issues with an empathy to how an issue effects a Customer
- Own the issue, through to resolution – be the DRI (Directly Responsibly Individual)
- Deploy software and software updates
- Collaborate with the Support, Consultants, Development Teams and Customer
- Carry out Webinars to our customer base
- Carry out billable work and snippet training to our customer base
- Experience of dealing with Customers by phone / face to face
- Ability to rapidly switch gears
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Agile and flexible in their approach to work, ability to prioritise
- Ability to upskill on SAP B1 and our Add-ons
- Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Ability to retain ownership of the issue and relationship with Customer
- Team player
- A passion for problem solving a must
- Accountancy Knowledge desirable, although not a requirement
- Attractive salary
- Full training provided
- Career path to SAP B1 Support Consultant
- Friendly and professional atmosphere, excellent environment for professional growth
A finalist in the Deloitte Fastest 50 Awards and winners of the Fastest Growing SAP Partner in Europe, Milner Browne are industry experts at implementing SAP B1 ERP solutions and application development. We offer end-to-end solutions through SAP Business One and our own integrated range of over B1 Apps.