We are working with our Drogheda based client who are seeking a Key Account Manager to join their growing team. The position is required due to phenomenal growth promising you an exciting time to be joining this company! This is an expanding company who are currently seeing a 3-fold increase in business globally!
You will be tasked with developing and executing business plans for new and existing customers across grocery, forecourts and pharmacy channels in UK and Ireland.
You are degree educated, probably in business or sales or other related field. Your experience to date includes account management with leading retailers or perhaps you have been working as a buyer for a large FMCG retailer and want a move into sales?
Some areas of responsibility will include:
- Manage a set of key accounts for the business
- Use your negotiation and sales skills to create and tailor customer plans
- Management of price promotions and other trade spend in line with budgets for your customers
- Consistently analyse your area and competitors and present your results - you will need good MS Office skills including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Use your commercial acumen to develop your key accounts and introduce new products as they are developed
- Liaise closely with the customer marketing manager
- Drive KPIs with field sales agency in accordance with customer portfolio
- Manage distributors within designated channels
- Use your excellent communication skills to manage and develop cross-functional relationships both internally and externally
It will be important that you get involved with the core company values and ensure that you project those values when dealing with clients across UK and Ireland.
Initially, this role will commence with you working remotely from home. All equipment will be supplied to you. After that, there will be flexibility from the company with regard to working location.
Salary is €55-60k with 20% bonus and car allowance.
Interested? Get in touch today to find out more
car allowance, bonus