Rentokil initial is an established global blue chip organisation, operating in nearly 70 countries for over 90 years. We have a number of businesses within Ireland, including Rentokil Pest Control, Initial Washrooms, Initial Medical and Ambius, all our divisions provide our customers with expert services in a host of different specialisms.
We are a global leader in Pest Control and one of the leading companies that provide expert Washroom Hygiene, Vending and Floor mat solutions. At Rentokil Initial we make business decisions based on the views of our colleagues.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Key Accounts Administrator to be part of our team within our Limerick office. This will be an office-based role.
The purpose of this position is to fulfil duties requested by your immediate manager/supervisor as well as all Administration and Clerical duties required.
To be considered for the Key Accounts Administration position you will ideally have the following;
- Co-ordination and processing of sales data and ensuring it is processed and passed accurately
- Ensuring incoming calls are answered in a timely and professional manner.
- Co-ordination and compilation of reports and other data, as required by the Key Account Managers
- Cross-utilisation of functions with Service and Sales Controllers during absence and/or busy periods.
- Your Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and be flexible in a busy Key Account office environment.
- Work with internal customer care and operational team to ensure timely delivery and high quality of customer service level
- Strong organisation skills to effectively manage and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as use your own initiative.
- Good eye for detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel, e-mail and internet)
- Excellent telephone manner essential with emphasis on customer care skills.
- To investigate and resolve Customer complaints and queries (letters, telephone calls, emails).
- To manage all post, inbound and outbound.
- To have a strong emphasis in supporting the Key Accounts manager and team with administration tasks to ensure we deliver an efficient and timely service to all of our customers.
- Day to day interaction with our branch network regarding service and sales delivery.
- Manage and upload invoices to customers Websites or EDI Portals
- Supporting the the Credit Control team by assisting them with a small ledger
- Any support required by the business and ad hoc projects
What we offer in return, as well as joining a FTSE100, we also offer you:
- A competitive basic salary
- 20 days’ annual leave (pro rata)
- Progression opportunities
- Company pension
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you would like the chance to work in this exciting role for an innovative company, please apply.
For more information on the Rentokil Initial family, please visit our website https://www.rentokil-initial.com/
As part of your application we would ask that two references are provided.