(Mid level and Senior level positions available)
Our exclusive client was established in 2014 and specializes in automation for Amazon Web Services resources. Their software solution allows users to easily automate backups for EC2 and RDS instances as well as scheduling instances on/off to meet specific business requirements. Since acquisition in June 2018, they have grown quickly to support customers in over fifteen countries worldwide. Continued expansion provides an immediate opportunity to join this very exciting enterprise and establish yourself as a lead technologist.
We are looking for you to join our team as a Kubernetes Engineer to design, build and implement cloud-native architectures with Kubernetes and related technologies for our customers.
You should love working with people and sharing your knowledge with your peers and be extremely knowledgeable in the Cloud-Native field. Kubernetes Engineer responsibilities are:
· Work tightly with our customers, understand, and capture their requirements
· Design and build distributed systems
· Contribute and fix bugs in upstream Kubernetes (written in Go)
· Work with your fellow engineers and the community to make the world a better place
Kubernetes Engineer requirements are:
· Love Upstream Kubernetes, love to learn
· 3+ years' experience of working on distributed systems
· You speak languages like Go, Python or Scala
· Excellent knowledge of Cloud Technology and Microservices
· Knowledge of Linux software packaging, distribution, and configuration
· Strong organizational and time-management abilities
· Degree in a relevant technical field; additional certification such as CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) will be a bonus
It would be nice if ...
· You are an active open source advocate and cloud-native community lover
· You'd love to code and contribute your work to Kubernetes community
· You've experience with Docker Swarm, DC/OS, Cloud Foundry, OpenStack, CloudStack, AWS, GCP or Azure
· Having interest to dive into OpenShift and Rancher
Competitive salary plus bonus, healthcare, life insurance etc available to the right candidate.
Work culture will suit a passionate technologist seeking a challenge which will enable them to make their mark working among world class engineers delivering to household names globally.