Our Client Provide
• A friendly and relaxed open plan working environment.
• Clear career progression paths and opportunities.
• Further education and skills development is both encouraged and actively facilitated.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide skilled front line Phone, Email and Chat support to business customers for NAS, Switching, Routing, Wireless and Security devices as part of the Business Level 2 Support structure.
• Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
• Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to best facilitate effective communication of solutions or guidance in ongoing troubleshooting.
• Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes a dynamic business and support structure.
• Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets in recognised top support environment.
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent French OR Dutch and English, both Oral and Written.
• A good mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
• CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
• Experience of supporting NAS devices will be an advantage.
• Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies as well as the Windows operating system.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
• Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
• Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 21 427 36 68 for further information.