We are seeking a new Level 3 Systems Engineer / Technical Account Manager to operate as the primary technical point of contact for our client in Dublin.
The successful Level 3 Systems Engineer will work with the client and an existing team to plan, debug, and oversee ongoing operations of business-critical applications. You will get your hands dirty troubleshooting application, network, database, and architectural challenges using a suite of MS tools as well as your existing knowledge and toolkit.
- Act as senior point of escalation on IT infrastructure including Windows Server Administration, Network support and implementation (including Firewalls), virtualization of servers, backups & storage and end-user support.
- Plan and implement IT infrastructure projects.
- Troubleshoot repeat technical issues and drive issue escalation and problem elimination within Ergo and Customers Technical team.
- Technical lead for all Managed Service accounts.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Provide extended onsite support to varied customers, as and when required.
- Work with the SDM on monthly incident analysis, technical problem identification and driving implementation of corrective actions.
- Provide reports to customers and service management team on high profile incidents.
- Key participant in incident management escalation process.
- Assist with the definition and preparation of service level KPI’s and reporting.
- Windows Server Management (Exchange, Active Directory)
- Microsoft System Center (SCCM / SCOM)
- Virtualization (Hyper-v, VMware)
- Backup / Storage
- Networking / Firewalls
- Basic Level of Office365 / Azure
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience from a similar role.
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills.