Ergo are seeking a number of experienced Level 3 Infrastructure Engineers for 6 month contracts in Dublin city centre. The successful Level 3 Infrastructure Engineers will join a project team to implement a number of critical infrastructure upgrades with a well-known company.
This is an opportunity to work at the leading edge of IT engineering projects in Ireland and forge a career at a company recently recognised a one of Ireland's “Best Managed Companies” and “Great Place to Work”.
What will you do:
- Implement large-scale IT infrastructure projects across a broad technical environment including Windows Server, Office 365, Vmware, Network Security and Storage / Backup systems
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory on Windows Server 2008 and 2012 network;
- Management and support of the core network and server infrastructure
- Application of security updates and patches to servers and clients;
- Ensure network and IP connectivity of all workstations, application servers, and back-end office infrastructure inline with Network Security principles
- Work with vendors/partners to resolve complex network problems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Work on a range of issues including but not limited to network connectivity, peripheral connectivity, back-up, recovery, disk space, firewalls, anti-virus, applications.
- Carry out Administration tasks in Windows Active Directory.
- Imaging and maintenance of PCs and Laptops
- Maintaining a knowledge database
- Configure Mobiles/Tablets for Email etc
- Internal project work
- Vendor Management
What do you need:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Windows Server (Active Directory, Exchange)
- Office 365
- Windows 10 support
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware)
- Basic network troubleshooting (LAN, WAN, WLAN, TCP/IP, VPNs, cabling, etc…)
- Software deployment – SCCM or similar
- Storage / Backup / DR
- Relevant industry certifications – MCSA, VCP, CCNA etc. – are highly desirable