I'm currently recruiting for a Lab Technician to join a busy team in Edenderry, Co. Offaly.
Day to day of the role:
- Analysis of incoming samples using a variety of techniques according to in-house procedures.
- Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Review and implementation of lab procedures
- Record and report results in a timely manner
- Using the laboratory with adherence to good laboratory practices (GLP) for product testing and good documentation practices (GDP) through planning, performing, monitoring, recording and reporting on product testing.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in compliance with the required regulatory standards, conforms to company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Maintaining appropriate recording and reporting systems
- The jobholder will possess appropriate technical qualifications (C&G, HNC, HND engineering/chemistry), with particular emphasis on fuel & chemical analysis, including knowledge of the ISO 17025 Standard.
- 1 Year would be an advantage
- Technical skills: Fuel Analysis, Steam Plant Water Analysis, Effluent Analysis - Auditing Training & Experience - Knowledge of the Basics of Health & Safety
- Immediately available
- Good team working skills
- Good organisational and communicational skills.
This is a full time temporary position with an immediate start