This is an exciting opportunity for a QC Analyst or Laboratory Specialist to move into a Customer and Sales Support position. Working for one of the leading Laboratory Equipment suppliers in the country you will be a key technical resource for the Field teams and their clients.
You role will aim to drive and grow sales within the client's chemicals product line so that you meet and exceed company targets. To work closely with all team members throughout the sales cycle and be the focal point from a technical point of view for their chemical product line.
About the Job:
- To deliver sales target for our chemicals product line working closely with the Area Business Managers.
- To provide quotation and tender submission support for Area Business Managers, External Specialists and Customer Service, both from a commercial and technical point of view.
- To provide account management support for our key accounts within the chemicals product line.
- To identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- To interact and coordinate with the Area Business Managers, External Specialists and Customer Service working on the same account.
- To support the establishing of sales budgets for the chemicals product line.
- To prepare and complete sales forecasts for your product area as required
- To analyse sales figures, and implement appropriate actions where required.
- To maintain a high level of knowledge within our chemical portfolio and maintain a high level of knowledge of our key suppliers’ and our competitors’ offerings.
- To support supplier relationship management.
- To attend meetings as and when required that may involve evenings and weekends.
- To record all customer interactions within our CRM system.
- To report via monthly sales meeting on product line performance against company targets.
- Identify and analyse, potential strategic partner relationships.
- 3-5 years previous QC Laboratory experience
- A passion for providing a high level of support and service to clients.
- Strong systems literacy including MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem solving abilities
- Multi-task oriented
- Team player with good initiative
For more on the role call Nigel on 087 3618142 or send your CV for immediate consideration.