GlobeTech is an IT service business delivering first class market focused teams to companies expanding their existing operations or entering new markets. We recruit across 40 languages worldwide with offices in Cork, London, Paris, Austin and Cupertino and have over 400 staff members worldwide. GlobeTech manages the complete project from defining the requirements, sourcing the resources and building the team either as an onsite or outsourced operation with excellence built into all aspects of what we do.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international team and enjoy working with languages and the latest technologies.
Job Summary: The primary responsibility of this role is to focus on the international aspects of Dictation. Working to improve ability to accurately transcribe user speech. This role involves analysing of vocabulary and grading of responses.
- Analysing data in a given language and identifying potential issues.
- Communicating with various departments.
- Meeting daily KPI's to meet project requirements.
- Any other duties that may apply.
- In-depth knowledge of native culture, staying up to date with day-to-day news and happenings in the target country and regular use of the language required.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree qualified or similar ideally in languages or similar.
- Linguistics or IT background preferred, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet project targets.
- Mac OS proficiency preferable.
- Passionate about technology and good technical skills.
- Ability to follow precise guidelines.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of the team or independently.
- Ability to stay motivated while performing repetitive tasks.
- Strong typing skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing environments.
- Working Hours: 8-4.30pm, Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week.Pay: €34,000 per annum.Location: Model Farm Road, CorkEmployer: GlobeTech
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm with a vibrant company culture where you will receive incredible exposure to the latest technologies. GlobeTech is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Jobs in Cork, Graduate jobs, Bilingual jobs, Jobs with languages, Tech support jobs, IT jobs, Temporary jobs, Contract jobs, Blingual jobs, Jobs with languages, Localisation jobs, Tech support jobs, Technical supports jobs, Customer service jobs, Translator jobs, Language specialist, Jobs, Data analyst jobs, GlobeTech jobs, Cork jobs, London jobs, Jobs in Ireland, Permanent jobs, Localization jobs, Translation jobs, Jobs, Data analyst jobs, Multilingual jobs.