Language Specialist - European Portuguese
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Portuguese Language Specialist with fluent spoken and written Portuguese to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team, and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18347
Your role will involve
- Ensuring and driving their language quality, style and terminology.
- Translation tasks and country-related business operation tasks.
- Translate documents, tags and banners from English into mother tongue (and vice versa). Ensure all content delivered are accurate, clear and native.
- Execute regular business operation activities, such as reviewing user comments about apps, posting marketing messages to users or promoting campaigns, analyzing business data with related tools and generate business reports.
You must have as a minimum
- 2 - 10 years of experience in translation/localization
- Degree in linguistics/translation,
- Fluent in English and Portugese (EU)
- additional EU language would be a great benefit
- Good knowledge of Computer-Assisted (CAT) Technology tools such as Trados, Similis, SmartCAT, Linguee, WordFast PRO, Zanata, MemSource
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.