Language Specialist - Hungarian
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Language Specialist with fluent spoken and written Hungarian and 1-5 years of experience in content reviewing/localization testing/digital operations
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 18825
Your role will involve
- Responsible for search term data analysis of our client's maps users.
- Responsible for evaluating the search result in our client's maps.
- Responsible for improving map search result by search result evaluation and manually label search result.
- Reports to the manager of Multilingual Center (Ireland).
You must have as a minimum
- 1-5 years' experience in content reviewing / localization testing/digital operations
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Familiar with Hungarian geography
- Additional EU languages would be a bonus
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role did not fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.