Senior Client Platform Engineer
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
We are looking for a Lead Client Platform Engineer with expertise in modern computing tools to drive secure enterprise solutions as part of the Fleet Management strategy. This engineer will be expected to act as a Product Owner on a CPE Scrum Team, that provides automated solutions to the user lifecycle.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Senior IT Manager, Global Infrastructure and Operations.
- Re-model the remote building strategy, enabling zero touch laptop build and configuration to new hires
- Implement a Configuration Management tool that enables the team to rapid deploy OS updates, patching and fixes, regardless of location and OS type
- Evaluate and implement the right tools to keep the endpoint in a desired state of configuration and compliance and proactively report to IT (NOC) in case of failure
- Lead the CPE scrum team to provide rapid response to endpoint issues around the globe that demands more complex solutions
- Evaluate an implement a proactive alerting system based on predictive events to the health of the boxes
- Evaluate, define and manage, as part of the Fleet Management, the roadmap for the endpoint management strategy and the core device tools to be used, that supports steps from provisioning to maintaining the fleet
- Drive discussions with broader teams, including Systems, Security and Enterprise Architecture, to build, present and go through the architecture review and approval process for new technology implementations
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field, or equivalent years of industry experience
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in the Information Technology field
- Advanced experience using Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible and Saltstack
- Good understanding of the secure cloud computing deployment model as it relates to enterprise productivity
- Experience running automated service desk in a global scale
- Experience implementing modern tools and Code Review Process
- Demonstrated experience with the End User Services architecture
- Experience with one of the programming/scripting languages including Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, PowerShell etc.
- Must have the ability to communicate, motivate, and organize project based tasks among a broad spectrum of personnel throughout the organization
- Highly organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Administrative and development experience working with Active Directory, Office 365, Intune, SCCM, JAMF and Absolute.
- Experience with modern and open source tools like NoMAD, Nudge, Munki and Chocolatey.
- Ability to integrate automated solutions into ServiceNow ITSM platform
- Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering discipline
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.