Lead DCS Engineer
My client, a world leader in delivering Automation, MES and Digital Transformations is looking for a Lead DCS Engineer to join their team in Cork.
- Proven experience as a Senior or Lead Automation Engineer with increased levels of responsibility
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting automation solutions for clients in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industries
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience with DCS, not necessarily Foxboro.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership abilities, works well in a team environment
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience as an Automation Engineer/Control Systems Engineer or Software Engineer or related occupation
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REF Zeigjff
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.