***Lead React Engineer*** Top Day Rates
MA Tech have partnered with one of Dublin's top performing technology teams, as they look to engage the services of a Senior React expert who will get an opportunity to shape and drive the direction of one of Irelands best used platforms.
You will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and roadmap of things moving forward over the next 12-18 months.
Working in an agile team environment in the design and execution of mobile UX centric products and apps.
Key skills and experience required is as follows:
- 3+ years experience using React, building a new App from the ground up with React Native is a plus (green field project)
- Proven experience putting in place an end to end pipeline (Agile and test-driven development)
- Some experience with Mobile App Architecture and App Security
- Proven test automation experience
- Experience of driving front-end development standards, design patterns, and best practices
- Familiar with BBD and TDD
Nice to have"
- Continuous integration experience (Jenkins) and version control ( Git)
Within the role you will...
- provide technical leadership and direction to teammates and customers
- work in an agile team environment in the design and execution of React Native capability
- Use appropriate tooling
- work on business critical applications, supported by a team of technical experts
- adhere to established process and quality standards while also driving and suggesting new standards
The roles responsibilities are...
- Developing the front end user interface code
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Follows engineering best practices and writing automated unit tests for code
- Design and deliver a new build pipeline - build, test and deploy
- Take the lead on detailed design of the transformed customer ecosystem from a technology, process, integration and data design perspective
- Familiar with Design Systems approach
- Work with UI/UX and development team to help align on technical issues, needs, expectations and dependencies
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies (Standup etc)