LiveTilesis a hyper-growth, global software company headquartered in New York, with operations in Sligo, Seattle, Zurich, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Sydney, Melbourne, and Hobart. We believe that the world is a better place when humans are free to do their best work, so we focus on smart solutions that enable people to focus on the work that matters most. We have developed an intelligent Workplace platform with an intranet built on SharePoint and Office 365, which includes analytics and virtual assistants.
LiveTiles is hiring a full-time LeadSoftware Engineer with a proven track record in shipping production software. If you are someone with leadership capabilities, a great eye for detail, experience building complex projects, and want to build a career with an exciting, growing company, then apply today.
We are a close-knit team in Sligo, comprised of highly talented, passionate, and collaborative people. You will be a great fit if you are low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- Contribute to end-to-end architecture, and build a scalable and highly available SaaS solution
- Provide technical leadership to team members and be a strong team player
- Become the subject matter expert and truly understand what customers need from this product
- Lead requirements gathering, development & implementation of new features
- Set standards among the team for development best practices
- Make technical decisions in all phases of product design and development
- Ensure the team ships products, features and bug fixes regularly
- Communicate timelines & feature estimations to the business
- Manage team engineers to ensure a high productivity & quality level
- Act as a mentor for other team members, guiding them on professional development
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
- Proven experience delivering world-class software built on the Microsoft stack
- 5+ years of development experience, including team leadership role
- Expertise in C#, Microsoft Azure, Asp.net Core, SQL Server, CI/CD
- Knowledge of OAuth 2.0 Authentication Flows
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOLID principles
- Development experience in Sharepoint a huge bonus
- Development experience using ReactJS (or similar) a bonus
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Passionate about learning and personal development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Community-minded and people-oriented workplace; being "decent human beings" is one of our core values
- Great team members to work with
- Opportunity for growth
- Opportunities to travel
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.