Learning Development Executive / Fixed contract
Our client is a well established company seeking a Learning & Development Executive to join their HR Team for fixed contract. Salary guide: Negotiable all doe. Dublin 1.
- Work alongside the head of HR and senior leaders on the effective and timely delivery of OD projects and initiatives
- Design and deliver training interventions and workshops to support delivery of projects and the L&D Plan.
- Partner with business units to ensure key training requirements are met, in-line with evolving needs.
- Identify and collaborate with suitable training consultants to design and deliver tailored programmes to meet business training requirements.
- Manage the team’s HR Administrator by providing guidance and direction to support achievement of goals.
- Coach and assist managers, at all levels, on a range of people and performance topics
- Manage HR activities in line with legislation, processes and procedures
- Work with stakeholders to oversee the process of on-boarding new staff runs seamlessly.
- Ensure legal compliance is met in all HR activities and business is delivered in line with values and our Code of Conduct and organisational Respect programme.
- Work collaboratively with team colleagues to deliver a cohesive HR service.
- Degree in Human Resources and CIPD Membership a plus
- 5 years Learning & Development / OD experience and HR
- Prior experience in influencing, advising and negotiating with stakeholders to deliver effective change
- Proven facilitation and coaching skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Employment Legalisation
- Proven problem-solving skills with practical approach and focus on gaining consensus