Our Client is currently seeking a Learning & Development Specialist to join their growing HR team at the company HQ Located in Kildare.
- Provide support the HR Manager in all activities to implement HR policies and procedures which promote a positive working environment for all employees while meeting the requirements of the business
- Develop and delivery of new on-boarding program as part of company induction process for new starters.
- Manage & co-ordinate accreditation programs, Ensure that the staff development programs are implemented, such as performance management, knowledge sharing, mentoring, competences matrix etc.
- Work along with HR & Department Managers to create a training needs analysis for teams incorporating both performance & behavioural development plans
- Design, develop and deliver training programs for colleagues which are job-specific, linked to job performance & will assist colleagues with their career development/advancement
- Create a portfolio of generic competency development programmes for cascade to all levels within the business.
- Manage the delivery of various training platforms e.g. classroom training, E-learning, video tutorials in addition to online & external resources.
- Manage external education providers, tender reviews and finance submissions
- Manage the L&D reporting function & evaluate the effectiveness of training to both company & colleague
- Provide on-going feedback to participants on performance & on the job application of learning
- Train all staff on the Performance Management and Development System to ensure the system is implemented consistently and delivers on the organisations commitment to people development.
- Further develop company's Career Development Programme
- Development & management of the graduate programmes & placement programme in conjunction with Talent Acquisition
- 3 years + in a Learning & Development role essential with strong experience mentoring/coaching preferred
- Qualification in relevant discipline
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPD/IITD)
- Proven experience designing and delivering training programmes, rolling out new initiatives & managing online E-learning platforms
- Experienced with effective learning and development methods, competency-based frameworks and implementation of new training plans.
- Managing L&D strategy with the ability to achieve performance milestones, deliverables, assessments and rollout.
- Solid understanding of HR functional areas and practices.
- A strong business/customer service orientation also essential.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, organization and prioritization skills, research and follow up skills
€45,000.00 - €50,000.00 per year