Our clients, a state body, are looking for an experienced Legal Advis0r is to provide solution-focused and value added legal advice on a range of communication, regulatory and competition issues including the implementation and operation of the EU regime governing this sector which also identifies the options available. This is a contract role for 12 months.
• Provide legal advice to the Wholesale division in particular, and to the organisation in general, making a major contribution to all of the legal aspects of the firms remit
• Prepare and draft regulatory instruments such as determinations, directions and enforcement measures
• Manage the handling of disputes including the conduct of litigation
• Assimilate complex legal and factual situations and provide clear, practical, “solutions based” advice
• Provide excellent analytical and drafting skills
• Supply guidance to others in the organisation to advise and support on legal/regulatory issues where necessary.
• Ensure that appropriate controls and systems are in place for document negotiation, execution and retention
• Assist and support Head of legal and General Counsel and other team members as required
• A solicitor or barrister with 3 + years PQE
• Experience in regulatory, competition and public administration law would be an advantage
• Ability to draft documentation in a rational, evidence based, clear and concise manner
• Experience in top legal practice and/or in-house an advantage
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983, or email your Cv to email@example.com