Excellent opportunity for a Legal Executive to join a leading law firm based in Cork on a full time permanent basis.
You will be part of a firm who pride themselves on their ability to maintain great relationships with Clients from international companies and financial institutions and also on their ability to invest time in the development of employees in all areas of practice.
This role will require you to support the Senior Associate of the firm in their corporate department.
- Supporting the firms Senior Associate in the Financial institutions sector
- Using various resourcing tools –online and primary sources – to assist in updating the team with regards to any developments in financial services
- Drafting and handling correspondence through email/post
- Working on own initiative, and moving projects forward
- Diary management- arranging and attending meetings, travel arrangements etc
- Providing administrative support to other departments when required
- Min 1 year Legal Executive/Secretarial experience
- Background in a Corporate firm/department an advantage
- Excellent IT skills, good knowledge of Microsoft/Word –case management systems experience an advantage
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under supervision and on own initiative when required.
Call Jennifer on 0214221000 to discuss the above further in full confidence.