Job Title: Experienced Legal Secretary / PA - S009713
Location: Dublin City Centre
Working Hours: 9am to 5.30pm with some overtime required
RecruitmentPlus is now recruiting for a Legal Secretary
Our client is now recruiting for a Secretary to join their team in Dublin City Centre for an immediate start
- Produce high quality documentation from digital dictation and hand-written drafts as required
- Organise the content and distribution of client documentation
- Manage and update fee earners' calendars and diaries promptly and efficiently
- Liaise with internal and external clients as necessary
- Assist with practical arrangements in relation to meetings and conferences
- Maintain client contact details
- Produce client invoices (monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Ensure that documents are filed regularly and accurately on a daily basis
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as secretary in a corporate/commercial environment (legal would be an advantage).
- Must have excellent computer skills, Advanced Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (preferably Office 2016)
- Fast accurate typing and extensive experience of audiotyping (65 wpm)
- Good working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint (previous experience of document management & billing systems an advantage)
- Proven ability to manage a demanding workload effectively and to prioritize appropriately
- Excellent interpersonal & written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, to use initiative and to stay calm under pressure
- Flexible approach to work
For more information please call send your CV in confidence to Carol through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friendand let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel . Terms Apply.