Legal Secretary Litigation
One of the largest, most established and successful Dublin Legal Practice is immediately seeking a Legal Secretary. This is a permanent full-time role and would see you working with their buy and dynamic litigation team with emphasis on Medical Negligence
- Providing Secretarial Support to the Litigation Partner
- Audio type all documents
- Prepare documents from precedents
- Process completed documents
- Drafting and amending court documents, letters and other documentation accurately
- Communicating with and assisting clients professionally
- Managing the Daily Diary of the Partner
- Organising and arranging Travel bookings for the Partner
- 2-3 Years’ experience as Legal Secretary in Litigation, preferably medical negligence
- Strong skills in Dictaphone typing
- Fast and accurate typing speed of at least 60 wpm.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Pro-active approach to completing the assigned work and delivering to tight deadlines
- The ability to manage a large workload and to prioritise
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Case Management Systems is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
The successful applicant will be working for a company who value, respect and challenge their employee`s while providing a work environment that gives every opportunity for both professional and financial progression.
The salary here would be €30,000 – €40,000 DOE and in addition Pension scheme
Group health insurance scheme, Ongoing training and development including further education program, regular heavily subsided social activities.
If you match exceed or come close to matching the criteria above and wish to apply r to find out more please contact Enda Connolly of Search Talent at 01 639 93 17 or e-mail email@example.com
I would also stress that any communication on this will always remain strictly confidential and that your CV/Details will not go anywhere with your express permission.
pension, health,travel saver ,Education