We are looking for Level 1.5 Engineers to support a PC rollout and re imaging project for an established global organisation, who is a leader in their sector. The primary duty of this role is to provide Level 1.5 support services to the client and to support the rollout of their project. You will provide system level support of multi-user operations systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems. This role will be onsite in the office located in Westport and is a 6 month contract.
- Support the project of rolling out and reimaging a large number of PCs.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets ensuring they are dealt with promptly, professionally and satisfactorily concluded.
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Perform routine day to day system security checks and backups and produce status reports.
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the highest quality of technical support and consultancy is delivered to the customer at all times.
- Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years relevant experience from a similar role.
- Strong troubleshooting skills required.
- Migration Experience.
- Strong Active Directory experience required.
- PC hardware/software experience required.
- Excellent customer service & client interfacing skills essential.