At Ergo we need a SUPERSTAR Level 3 Engineer to provide remote and client-based support (BAU and project work) for some of Ireland's most well-known brands. You should be technically strong across a wide range of platforms and enjoy a fast-paced and challenging environment. The Level 3 engineer will be required to work in a team environment to oversee the design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
What’s Ergo like?
Home to over 400 great minds, numerous industry awards and the 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year, Ireland’s leading cloud and managed services provider is on an incredible journey. We produce cutting edge technology solutions for modern business but when you break it down, our real product is innovation. We continue to succeed because, in all areas of our business, we hire the brightest minds and let them shine.
We make sure to find time to have fun too… from BBQ’s, to sports days and cultural celebrations, you won’t be bored.
The Nitty Gritty Requirements
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience working in a similar role
- You have industry standard accreditation in; minimum of three: CompTIA Network+ Server+, Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, Cisco, HP
- You are a skilled technical writer and can adjust your communication style to your audience
- Experience in the following is desirable:
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Hyper-V, VMware
- Office 365
- Networking and Firewalls
- MS Systems Centre (SCCM, SCOM)
- Scripting (SQL, PowerShell)
- Storage / Backup / DR