Like Recruitment but enjoy the buzz of Business Development more??
Would you like to be part of an excellent sales team? In an award-winning firm that is a Certified Great Place To Work?
This role will be part of a Professional sales team who proactively promote Osborne services from Recruitment Solutions to HR Consultancy.
There a true spirit of collaboration, trust and passion for the quality customer service we give to all organisations seeking to partner with us when growing their teams.
- Conducting Market research to identify potential clients for Osborne
- Outbound calls to prospect clients to set up meetings to discuss recruitment requirements
- Proactively promote and sell Osborne value proposition & Recruitment Solutions.
- Database Management
- Attend relevant networking events
- Be an Osborne Brand Ambassador promoting our range of services
- Achieving both financial and non- financial targets.
- Reporting to Business Development Director
- Opportunity to get involved our innovation programme
Why join Osborne: In addition to a brilliant culture, we have a generous remuneration package:
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Attractive commission structure
- Canteen facilities
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
- 2-3 years’ experience in a B2B Telesales role
- Proven experience in achievement of Sales targets through proactive Business development
- Experience selling to HR while not essential advantageous.
- Perhaps you are passionate about the Recruitment Industry but prefer to focus on Client Development
- Excellent follow up skills, with a strong sense of urgency and Client focus.
Interested in this role or would you like to know more- Send me Ayesha Thompson your most up to date CV.