Some of the key Responsibilities:
- Working together within a team of multidiscipline System Administrators.Infrastructure roadmap forecasting, planning and implementing.
- Assist in the development and planning of systems regarding the creation and maintenance of Linux Servers.
- Monitoring and optimizing the internal system performance.
You will need the majority of the following to be considered for this role:
- 3+ years' experience in enterprise infrastructure design, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Linux Systems Engineer with background in design, implementation, and support.
- Experience with Red Hat Linux.
- RHCE Certification desirable.
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Proficiency working with technologies associated with a mixed environment such as Windows, VMWare, virtualization and Pure Storage SAN, NFS.
- Experience with Red Hat Satellite for system management is a plus.
- Knowledge about containerization tools like Kubernetes, Docker a plus.
This opportunity offers a competitive benefits package along with career development path.
If this sounds like you then apply directly to be considered or contact Eoghan on 01-6741430 for a confidential chat.