Harvey Nash are partnered with a technology first financial services company to recruit for a Systems Administrator to join their team.
This position is a mix of day to day work and ongoing projects, you will have an opportunity to work on projects you find interesting or challenging as well as the following day to day tasks:
As Linux System Administrator you will perform daily support tasks as part of the Service Delivery Team. Duties include 24x7 event/incident support; L2/L3 event troubleshooting, triage and escalation; execution of scheduled activities and ad-hoc work requests; and incident management.
- 5+ years' experience in enterprise infrastructure design, implementation and troubleshooting
- Experience with Red Hat Linux
- RHCE Certification desirable
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Proficiency working with technologies associated with a mixed environment such as Windows, VMWare virtualization and Pure Storage SAN, NFS
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to learn more you can apply directly through this advert or contact Gary at 01 6741425.