GlobeTech is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational IT sector. We provide market leading solutions to our clients with the core objective of helping them to expand and grow their business in the personalised and data driven age.
Established in 1997 by two expert Engineers, our bespoke services have allowed us to grow to over 300 employees around the world and become a trusted partner with our clients. Why? Because we work with excellent people!
The European Software Localisation Quality Assurance team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual test plans in an effort to assure the quality of our client’s wide variety of software products. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that meet the description below.
- Perform manual localisation testing on software, print documents, help and hardware items.
- Reporting issues found by using internal tools, providing pertinent information and suggestions and following the solution process to its completion.
- Analysing international functionality issues.
- Working cross-functional with international software QA centers, engineering teams, translators and project managers in an effort to ensure delivery of world-class products to international markets.
- Any other duties as required.
Depending on experience and skills, duties might also include:
- Designing, implementing and organising manual test plans.
- Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
- Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions.
- Native speaker of the language outlined above.
- Deep knowledge of linguistics.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full working proficiency of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Excellent team player.
- Self driven, flexibility to work on multiple projects and with various types of deadlines.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A person who enjoys breaking the software in order to make it better.
- Experience in software localisation/internationalisation.
- Strong programming and technical skills.
Bonus points for:
- Project management experience.
- Real world Software Engineering experience.
- Pro Apps or multimedia software experience, server software or other type of software experts.
- Experience in coding software test automation in technologies like Swift, ObjC, Python and Ruby or other programming languages
- A strong background in UNIX.
- Ability to carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent experience.
A competitive salary is on offer with this position. You will also receive benefits including:
- Individual health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Subsidised canteen
- On site parking
- Relocation: Relocation package (flights and accommodation) available where applicable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm, with a great salary and upward potential if you would like it. Globetech is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Jobs in Cork, Jobs in Ireland, IT jobs, Bilingual jobs, Jobs with languages, Tech support jobs, IT jobs, Permanent jobs, Contract jobs, Jobs with languages, Localisation jobs, Localization jobs, Translation jobs, Tech support jobs, Technical supports jobs, Customer service jobs, Language specialist, Jobs, Data analyst jobs, GlobeTech jobs, Multilingual jobs, IT jobs, Software jobs, Software Engineering jobs, Linguistic Tester, Qa jobs