Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to work with our high-volume manufacturing client in Tipperary. This is a permanent role offering a competitive package as well as excellent working environment.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for all electrical and mechanical maintenance within a busy manufacturing plant. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience working as a Maintenance Electrician within a regulated manufacturing environment.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Exceptional knowledge of electrical and mechanical maintenance techniques applicable within a high-volume manufacturing/ production environment
- Ability to plan and forecast maintenance effectively to minimise disruption to production
- Carry out preventative maintenance regularly to ensure machine performance is constantly in an optimal state
- Take responsibility for inventory control/ stores management
- Provide effective technical support across the plant as required
- Management of all contractors on site
- Qualified Electrician with 2-3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience with electrical and mechanical maintenance within a production facility
- Excellent communication, decision-making and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as work alone as required
- Outstanding IT skills
- Some experience with automated equipment and PLC programs
- Flexible and adaptable to change
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.