I am looking for an experienced Maintenance Leader to work for a pharmaceutical start up in the midlands.
- 8-10 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing organisation with at least 2-3 years in a maintenance leadership experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Strong engineering & maintenance systems focus with direct experience of working with maintenance.
- Proven leadership experience with a demonstrated track record of delivery and continuous improvement.
Experience of the following:
- Utilities systems operation and maintenance – black utilities, clean utilities, HVAC, electrical, etc.
- Technical understanding of clean utilities – PUW, Clean Steam & WFI
- Process equipment maintenance – parts washer, autoclave, compounding & sterile filling machine/isolator
- Packaging equipment maintenance
- BMS & CMMS
- Technical problem-solving leadership - structured analysis & reporting
- Calibration and calibration systems management
- Site building services & maintenance
- Strong EHS awareness & leadership
- Experience of best practice maintenance, life cycle management and asset care.
- Regulatory compliance & inspections (HPRA, FDA, etc.)
- Budget management