This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Maintenance Technician -
Role Location: Monaghan
A leading engineering company in Monaghan are now seeking to add the role of maintenance technician to the team, prior experience working with sheet metal and CNC machines will be highly regarded.
- Provide scheduled maintenance on all Trumpf CNC Lasers, Press brakes and associated metal processing equipment
- Maintain and repair all additional assets within the client sites
- To suggest continuous improvement/best practice solutions.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings essential.
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team.
- Practical understanding of safe methods of work.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- CNC programming knowledge and demonstrated problem solving skills along with understanding basic CAD usage
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Able to work with Hydraulic schematics, Pneumatics schematics, Electrical schematics, Operator Manuals, Maintenance Manuals.
- Good communication skills and ability to train employees on machine usage
- Hands on type individual that can work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to provide support and back up to Production Managers and must be willing to support Safety initiatives
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Should have previous experience working with CNC Machine Tools and familiar.