Having met with this company again last week they really are great company to work for. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational manufacturer with a lovely SME feel. I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really progress their career.
I am looking for a Maintenance Technician to join the team in South Dublin facility. Easily commutable from Kildare and North Dublin.
The successful candidate will have the experience and ability to manage a large quality dept in a busy and growing manufacturing plant. Ensure the effective management of the Company Quality System to ensure that product conforms to customer specification.
The Engineering Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance, overhaul, adjustment and modification of all plant and production equipment, as well as the fabrication of new and replacement equipment. Electronics background
- To install, modify and maintain the full range of production equipment.
- To continuously improve the production operations.
- To assist in the complete validation of new and existing equipment including acceptance trials, debugging etc.
- To fully participate in company wide continuous improvement initiatives, working in teams as required and utilising appropriate quality tools as applicable.
- To maintain appropriate recording and reporting systems on all engineering related matters
- Good expertise of the Mechanical and Electronic Systems associated with high volume manufacturing equipment and hold a Third Level Qualification in one of those fields or the National Craft Certificate with additional training/ expertise.
Click Apply! Call Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions about the role or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/