A world leading provider of Automated Material Handling Systems are hiring a Maintenance Test Engineer in Kildare.
Salary €70,000 - €80,000 | Pension & Healthcare | Monday – Friday (days)
As Maintenance Test Engineer you’ll be responsible for installation and commissioning of equipment on site. Part of this job will also involve the opportunity to travel internationally, as world class training will be conducted abroad.
Duties of the Job
- You'll perform product modifications and commissioning
- You'll troubleshoot & recover errors
- You'll read electrical & mechanical drawings
- You'll install, load and analyze software & hardware
- You'll conduct running tool performance tests & verifying results
- You'll configure tools to specific customer demands
Requirements for the job
- Semiconductor experience
- 4 years+ of technical (mechanical or electrical) experience
- Mechanical/Electrical Computer System Knowledge
- Experienced with mechanical & electrical drawing
- Experience using mechanical tools
Rewarding position. Excellent salary. World-class training programme. Monday to Friday.
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.