Management Accountant - 4 days per week
Excellent opportunity for a fully qualified accountant to join a well-established Dublin city centre based professional services company. The company possesses an impressive list of clients across various sectors both in the private and public sector.
Management Accountant: Main Duties
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including nominal ledger reconciliations and analysis. Would suit someone looking to take full ownership of month end reporting.
- Measurement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) across all business units.
- Ensure timely statutory compliance tasks are carried out including audit, statutory accounts, direct & indirect tax returns.
- Supporting the CEO on the preparation of revenue forecasts and business level analysis.
- Maintain a Fixed Asset Register and depreciation schedules
- VAT Returns preparation and submission to Revenue.
- Maintaining Work in Progress reports for each department.
- Adhere to strict reporting deadlines for month-end close and financial reporting.
- Preparation of records for annual audits and correspondence with external auditors.
Management Accountant: Key Responsibilities
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with at least 3 – 4 years relevant post qualification commercial experience.
- Prior experience with professional services firms and time recording systems would be beneficial.
- Experience developing data Dashboards in Excel and Microsoft BI
- Management account preparation experience.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently when required.
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel and Sage are a must.
- Competitive salary
- Continuous internal training
- Financial support for external training
- Staff social program
- Pension / PRSA facility
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Robert Melia or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 638 4400
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format