Management Accountant (Cork)
Our client has an opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a rapidly expanding and innovative Irish company giving candidates the opportunity to supplement their existing experience in accounts preparation with financial control and people management experience. The firm provides specialist accounting services to a range of clients. This service consists of management accounts preparation, detailed analysis of results together with providing advice on financial control and development of the client’s business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of Management Accounts including margin analysis and cost variance analysis
- Review of weekly KPI reports for retailers
- Dealing with financial control issues arising out of KPI reports and Management Accounts.
- Reviewing and reporting on internal controls
- Manage relationships with clients
- Overseeing Accounts payable function
- Managing a staff of2 to 3accounts assistant`s on a daily basis
- Provide full financial control service to clients
- Have at least two to three years practice experience coupled with exposure to supervisory experience.
- Ability to manage & train Accounts Assistants
- 100 % comfortable with all aspects of accounts preparation
- Excellent organisational skills and be capable of working on your own initiative
- Comfortable with dealing with clients
- Candidates must be willing to become familiar with all aspects of Financial Control
- Must have a recognised professional accounting qualification such as; ACCA,CIMA, ACA, CPA
To apply for this excellent opportunity please send your latest cv via the portal provided or alternatively contact Tom Wilkinson on 021 4221000.