This role presents as an excellent opportunity to join our client as Manager of their Education Center.
The appointed candidate will have primary responsibility for the management and delivery of the college’s educational programmes, and conferences. Reporting to the Head of Professional Affairs, this role will work closely with the Head of Professional Affairs, the Director of Education, the Head of Post Graduate Education and Training and the Head of International Affairs.
- Responsible for planning, coordination, promotion, execution and evaluation of educational activities annually, including courses, seminars, masterclasses and conferences
- Working with a team of education developers to ensure the design and development of learning interventions that are timely, relevant and market-driven.
- Lead and manage a team of programme coordinators, to ensure successful delivery of agreed curriculum annually.
- Budget adherence – responsible for creating an accurate, informed budget annually and ensuring the delivery of the agreed budget.
- Strategic Management: Work with the head of Professional Affairs and the Director of Education to deliver an agreed learning strategy and business plan
- Work with Communications department to develop and deliver a marketing promotion plan for the education department
- Identify and act appropriately on new opportunities for education development within the college, for example, new programmes, markets or technologies - to promote a sustainable business model, allowing for continued reinvestment in education
- Work in partnership with other managers to identify and implement steps necessary to quality assure and enhance internal processes, external communications and the client experience as a whole
- Management of a customer service ethos throughout and ensuring standards are maintained
- Motivate and develop staff
- conduct weekly team meetings and regular performance reviews
- Review individual weekly performance to ensure high productivity
- Manage and delegate workload appropriately and efficiently
- Relevant third level qualification with proven capability and 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with sound judgment are required to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups
- Demonstrated capability and sensitivity to manage key business relationships as the role involves a high degree of interaction and collaboration with key stakeholders
- Self-starter with high motivation and the ability to work flexibly on own initiative and as part of a team to achieve goals within agreed time frames
- Strong writing skills with experience in drafting and preparing business plans, reports, letters, presentations etc.
- Proven organisational capability and high levels of personal effectiveness.
- Strong intellectual, analytical and thinking skills
- Strong IT capability
- Experience working with medical professionals
- Experience in online education management
For more information please apply through the link provided or call Áine on 041 986 5058
For more information please check out www.osborne.ie