- Working with a cross functional team to develop advanced manufacturing processes for the implementation of materials technologies and innovative processes to build excellence in Materials Development.
- Project management responsibility for Material Development projects with a focus on metals forming processes.
- Implement cost-effective, material-related manufacturing solutions to drive engineering efficiency's.
- Conduct feasibility studies to assess new technologies or process improvements.
- Apply appropriate statistical and validation techniques based on overall risk.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Participate in the development of long-term strategies for materials related technologies.
- Conduct detailed product / process design reviews.
- Support root cause analysis activities related to material processes.
- BSc in Engineering or Materials Science
- Must have at least 3+ year's experience (technical/engineering) in the medical device industry.
- Project management experience.
- Process Development experience.
- Metal forming processes and related technologies.
- Extensive statistical and problem solving engineering expertise (Six Sigma, SE or A3).
- Experience with CAD software and computer simulation packages.
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy, recruiting professionals for organisations throughout Ireland, UK & Europe; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Jackson Ford at +44 (0) 7379 529352 or send your CV to email@example.com