Manufacturing Engineer - Galway
A world leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team and become part of their continued success !
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of medical device and life sciences solutions who are acknowledged on a global scale. Offering the complete solution from design straight through to manufacture, our client is renowned for innovative design and reliable manufacturing services. With locations across the globe and a growing employee headcount within the thousands, our client delivers hundreds of products within medical device and life sciences priding delivering excellence to all their customers.
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will be based in Galway and will be responsible for supporting manufacturing and aiding the development of new and existing processes.
- Aid manufacturing in the development of new and existing processes through researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Evaluate processes and investigate new process advantage and cost with a focus on throughput, yield and productivity.
- Contribute to overall manufacturing performance through use of lean tools and techniques.
- Support manufacturing through providing line support on technical issues and implementing maintenance procedures for equipment.
- Collect, analyse, and report on product and process information and trends when necessary.
We are looking to speak to candidates who meet the below criteria:
- Strong engineering background e.g. degree or equivalent qualification.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles and statistics.
- Experience within similar manufacturing e.g. medical device, precision engineering etc. is a distinct advantage.
- Experience with metal components and precision engineering is highly desirable.
- Prior hands on experience in a manufacturing capacity would be an advantage.
- Salary: €50-55k (DOE)
- Healthcare, Pension & Bonus.
- Mobile & Laptop.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!
Healthcare, Pension, Bonus, etc.