Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Having met with this company again yesterday they really are great company to work for. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a lovely SME and Irish owned medical device company. I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really progress their career.
I am looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join the manufacturing department on site in Waterford. Easily commutable from Waterford, Wexford, Kilkenny and Tipperary.
The successful candidate will have the experience working in either a medical device, pharma, automotive industry in previous positions.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting measurement programs.
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements
- Improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods.
- Provides manufacturing decision- making information.
- Prepares product and processes reports by collecting analysing, summarizing trends.
- Supports hand over of new projects and processed from NPI team.
- Preparation of in- house drawing and CAD support.
- Hold a Level 8 in Engineering or relevant degrees.
- Worked in in manufacturing setting within a highly regulated industry.
- 3+ years experience as Manufacturing/ Process/ Project Engineer.
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/