Our client is an established medical device company who are hiring a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Waterford.
Your new job:
- Designing manufacturing processes, procedures and layouts.
- Developing measurement systems to track performance.
- Develop relevant work instructions and SOPs.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Use LEAN, Six Sigma and other relevant tools for daily problem solving/continuous improvement.
- Writing/executing process and equipment validations.
You will have:
For this Manufacturing Engineer job you will have at least 4 years’ relevant experience in a highly regulated environment, as well as a relevant Level 8 degree.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Strong compensation package.
If you are interested in discussing this Manufacturing Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.