The suitable candidate will have expereince in managing and delivering multiple projects at one time and excellent communication skills to work with relevant stakeholders in all stores to ensure marketing plans are implemented effectively.
Responsibilitlies for this role include:
- Supporting stores by dealing with marketing requests.
- Organising additional Point of Sale.
- Managing incoming sponsorship requests and assisting Marketing team with customer event and design, and social media support.
- Providing Marketing support in dealing with marketing requests, organise additional Point of Sale distribution ti stires wer=here requried.
- Management of incoming sponsorship and charity requests.
- Organise compettion prizes directly with the stores.
- Coordinate all purchase orders for all supplier invoices, liaise with accounts/finance/ suppliers on invoice requests.
- Source images with suppliers for monthly point of sale and organise point sale lists and distribution.
- Own monthly poster run and signange sheets and provide graphic design support.
Key Requirements for this role:
- 12 months previous office experience.
- Minimum leaving certificate.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to plan and organise workload and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously in a team enviornment.
- An understanding of and passion for retail / marketing.
- Photoshop/ Illustrator / In Design Experience an advantage.
€23,000.00 - €26,000.00 per year