Our client, a specialist in their field of Property Management, is seeking a creative, strategic and commercial Marketing Business Partner to join their growing organisation.
Reporting into the Managing Directors, you will have experience creating marketing campaigns aligned to business targets and can support the wider operations of the business.
- Creating, co-ordinating and executing marketing campaigns, including online content and the design and production of marketing collateral.
- Working closely with senior management across the business.
- Managing digital marketing including website, social media strategy implementation and management.
- Setting specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals.
- Developing business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and plans.
- Ensuring brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity.
- Visually inspecting and staging the interior of properties according to a regular schedule, daily, weekly, monthly.
- Defining the communication objectives, identify the target audience and develop an engaging creative concept to represent the property management's new proposition.
You will have 5 years' marketing experience and be comfortable working in a lean "start-up" environment. A qualification in a business or marketing related field is desirable and you will have excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to run multiple projects without compromising results.
You will hold a full drivers licence as there is a degree of travel involved in this role, you are a natural collaborator but yet comfortable in owning and making decisions.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.
- Transportation Allowance
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Memberships
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee
50,000 - 50,000 per year