IT Search are working exclusively with a leading global utilities and energy player to appoint an Campaign Ops Manager with a strong focus on retention incorporating campaign campaign ideation and omni channel insights). This is a sizeable role - reporting to the Retention Manager of an award winning data, marketing & customer value management team.
Your role will be augmented with the support of agency engagement as well as a fully fledged data & digital team.
There is a sizeable salary on offer as well as a bonus, healthcare and various other benefits as well as flexible working.
- Primary focus on management of ongoing retention campaign projects as well as the ideation of new retention campaigns
- Ongoing analysis & presentation of campaign performance
- B2B and B2C retention strategy engagement with the retention manager
- Commercial focus - identification of niches, segments and measures to prevent churn
- Omni channel customer retention campaign development
We're looking for:
- Commercial focus
- Analytical thinking
- Experience in campaign management E2E - from ideation to review - ESSENTIAL. No marketing PMs with limited retention experience please!
- Marketing or commerce degree
- Due to engagement with various teams in Ireland and Northern Ireland - a full clean driving license is a requirement
What's in it for you?
- An excellent package, bonus & benefits
- Well serviced office
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Adrian Clarke is Head of Analytics Recruitment at IT Search. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data services, data technology or digital analytics.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer however you must be eligible to work and live in Ireland
Great salary, bonus, perks, pension, healthcare