My client, a leading Irish law firm has an opportunity available for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their fast paced and dynamic team on a 10-12 month Maternity cover contract.
You will be key in supporting the implementation of the firm’s digital, content marketing, CRM and brand strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity to work cross functionally as part of a growing company, helping to drive multi-channel marketing campaigns whilst further strengthening of the firm’s position as a leading business law firm.
Is it for me?
You work with impact to support a range of planned marketing priorities and campaigns, and be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in order to add value to the role and contribute ideas that will ensure the team consistently delivers forward thinking, proactive and best-in-class marketing and communications support to the firm.
- Web & Digital: Management of the website, social media channels, email marketing campaigns, and digital analytics.
- Supporting initiatives to create content and thought leadership, and optimising distribution across multiple digital channels.
- Coordinating and designing marketing collateral and graphics (including PowerPoint presentations, posters, invitations, brochures, social media graphics), liaising with external suppliers where relevant, and supporting any brand and messaging projects as they arise.
- Supporting the digital promotion and communication of the firm’s events, webinars and activities to maximise profiling opportunities
- CRM: Managing CRM campaigns and employing the firm's CRM tool to input and maintain information on clients and contacts, including mailing list management, and tracking marketing related CRM activities.
This role will also present you with the opportunity to be involved with, as required:
- PR, Advertising & Sponsorships: Including drafting announcements, researching media opportunities, implementing third party partnerships and sponsorship/speaking arrangements, and directory listings.
- Supporting internal communications and internal marketing.
- Market Research
- Monitoring and tracking the firm’s online and social presence, press coverage, digital campaigns and CRM activities and inputting into quarterly and annual reports.
- You will be educated to degree level in marketing or equivalent.
- 5 years + post qualification experience in marketing and communications.
- B2B marketing experience, professional services marketing experience highly desirable
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Experience using CRM, web content management and email marketing systems
- Strong graphic design skills and proficient in InDesign, Photoshop.
- Social media savvy and experience managing social media campaigns.
- Understanding of content marketing and proven experience drafting content and optimising distribution.
- A solid understanding of web based and digital marketing techniques including Google analytics, SEO, HTML.