Our client is a based in Dublin 12 seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team. This role will have a wide range of marketing activities with an emphasis on digital and brand marketing.
- Designing, implementing and managing sales and aftersales promotions, events and campaigns
- Reporting on campaign performance and reports (performance vs targets)
- Actively seeking new marketing initiatives and the use of new channels/mediums
- Providing detailed competitor and industry analysis on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring the company continues to lead and innovate through digital marketing
- Manage social media channels and content
- Providing marketing support to branch and functional managers
- Liaising with Agencies and Media Suppliers
- Managing the day-to-day running of the marketing budget
- Writing and proof copying (to include direct mail, print media, online, press releases)
- Maintenance of the website – ensuring pricing, imagery and offers are kept up to date
- Ad hoc administrative duties, as required
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Motor Industry ESSENTIAL
- Experience as a Marketing Executive and comfortable with Digital
- A good understanding of Brand Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of website analysis, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written skills (experience in writing for different platforms/media would be of advantage).
€38,000.00 - €38,000.00 per year