Our client who is currently seeking a Marketing Executive to join their well-established hospitality industry. They are a well-known hotel located in the heart of Monaghan Town. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join a fantastic team
Salary & Benefits
- €35,000 - €40,000
- Free Parking
- Sales & Marketing Plan, Design & Implementation for the hotel annual / seasonally/monthly
- Detailed Availability report on Days where Room Revenue Manager is not available
- Lodgement shift to be done on days where on the 9-5 shift
- Oversee and audit the standards in the reservations department
- Managing, reviewing, creating all content in relation to the hotel website, OTA’s, marketing items such as posters, menus, brochures, deals, presentations in house.
- Update of all reviews online on Trip Advisor, Google and so on. Plus, feedback to relevant departments if improvements are needed.
- Plan and launch offer and promotions in a timely fashion in line with the yearly calendar and marketing annual plan
Skills and Experience
- Commercially minded in regard to promotion and revenue generation
- Works well within a team as liaising with the General Manager and Room Revenue Manger on a consistent basis
- Ability to work under own initiative and personal drive
- Good listening skills to take on board feedback from employees and customers to further improve the hotel branding and image
- Planning abilities & calendar orientated
- Has the ability to decipher between tasks geared towards the ones which are going to generate the highest amount of revenue for the hotel
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Naomi Egan at Osborne or call Naomi on 041 9865058 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie