An exciting opportunity for fixed-purpose (Maternity Leave cover) contract in North Cork.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Marketing team to ensure the successful execution of campaigns in line with the marketing plan and budget in order to drive sales for my client both in store and online.
- Roll-out of the annual marketing plan which includes media buying, development of creative campaigns in conjunction with external agencies, ensuring deadlines are met and ensuring that marketing spend is in line with agreed marketing budgets.
- Provide post campaign improvement recommendations to be leveraged for future campaigns.
- Development, design and implementation of all in-store marketing communications including co-ordination of ordering, allocating and delivery of promotional material to the stores.
- Liaising with the extended team and with external agencies including design agencies, PR consultants and printers to ensure all Point-of-Sale material is implemented and effective, delivering a clear value message to customers.
- Responsible for the collation of content for monthly newsletters and the co-ordination of design, layout and print of same.
- SMS Marketing which includes maintaining and growing the customer database in line with GDPR rules and regulations. Timely communications to customers via this channel.
- Provide administrative back-up & support to all aspects of the marketing function.
- Support in PR, event management and content writing for digital marketing & social media.
- Support in sponsorship campaigns, ensuring maximum brand exposure.
- Ensuring corporate branding and brand guidelines are reflected in all communications.
- Managing and co-ordinating the marketing portfolio of branded products for retail stores and events.
- Responsible for weekly reporting on marketing activities.
- Ensuring that this role is carried out pro-actively with passion and energy.
- 5+ years role-related competence, in retail.
- A 3rd level marketing qualification.
- Visual Communications or Graphic Design qualification an advantage.
- An ability to implement effective online and offline marketing campaigns.
- An ability to roll out promotions across a network of stores in a timely and effective manner based on a promotions calendar, while adhering to brand guidelines.
- A proven track record of strong organisational skills, an ability to prioritize tasks and to focus on and meet task deadlines.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude and the ability to build & maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders including Stores, Finance, Retail Operations & Merchandising teams.
- A customer focus with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you seek a team-oriented culture, you could be who my client is looking for!