Are you Passionate about Marketing & Technology?
If you are creative, outgoing, and like working in a fast-paced environment, we may have the perfect opportunity for you! This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic Marketing Graduate to join a dynamic company. With the Druid team, you will work to proactively identify, develop and maximise marketing strategies in order to help win revenue opportunities.
The Marketing & Sales team help build the Druid Software brand in the marketplace, drive sales and support customer engagement. All Marketing & Communications activities are aligned with Druid Software’s global business strategy and help drive profitable revenue growth.
Marketing & Sales are responsible for global brand management and advertising; global events; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; company communications; Internet marketing along with client-centric marketing campaigns.
The Successful candidate will ideally be a Marketing Graduate and collaboratively with other members of the team and key stakeholders, will play a key role in planning, coordinating, organising and executing communications initiatives, including both proactive and reactive communications to build the Druid brand.
The position will also involve defining and communicating a distinct voice, content development, calendar management, publishing, engagement, monitoring and analytics across popular social media platforms.
Fantastic Opportunity: Employee Share Option Scheme after one year’s service, share in the company’s success!
TITLE: Marketing Graduate
REPORTS TO: Head of Sales & Marketing or nominee
HOURS OF WORK: 40 hours per week.
WORKING WEEK: Will be determined by the Head of Sales & Marketing or his nominee.
SALARY: €29,000 per annum
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the team to analyse and model data to provide customer insights.
- Play key support role in team in relation to global Marketing
- Work closely with Sales & engineering team in expanding / developing / promoting new products / services.
- Work with the team to communicate best practices in marketing and create marketing metric reports
- Develop new marketing documentation and update existing materials / mediums.
- Coordinate events such as Druids presence at Mobile World Congress and other Expo’s
- Research market trends and industries
- Manage and update Druid’s social media sites, blog content calendar, website content in consultation with the team.
- Updating and maintaining our CRM
- Work with the team to create and implement innovative marketing campaigns to help increase Druid’s share of the market through improving scale, reach, quality and impact of marketing and sales initiatives, improving customer engagement.
- Write and edit content (online, communication materials, collateral, etc.) for website and other platforms in consultation with other members of the team.
- Review and edit essential internal communications, presentations, tools and resources prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy and appropriateness.
- Work with the team to create and capture the ‘story’ of the brand as it relates to the mission.
- Work as part of the team to drive and implement the Marketing communication strategy in collaboration with our sales team & help ensure it remains a key priority for the company.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team along with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate representation of Druid’s ideas, processes and messaging.
- Online media industry and digital marketing knowledge
- Knowledge of digitals/social communications and content management
- Strong verbal & written communication, and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, energetic and a self-starter
- Strong interest and flair for marketing
- Demonstrable interest in sales, technology, mobile telecommunications industry, with a desire to learn
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS packages to include Excel / Powerpoint, Word.
- An interest in website development
- Excellent communicator building effective relationships in a team environment.
Founded in 2000, Druid Software is based in Bray Co. Wicklow and is an innovative and dynamic organisation developing mobile network applications for business users. The company has seen record turnover levels in 2017, following year on year growth. Druid’s software is widely deployed in Europe delivering enhanced mobile services and unified communications solutions to businesses where employees require mobility. Some of the vertical segments which Druid’s software applications address include: Healthcare, Enterprise Communications, Defence, Remote Industries, Manufacturing & Automation, IIoT and Public Safety.
Druid focuses heavily on employee training, development and retention. Our staff are central to everything we do, they are creative, innovative & solution focused, dedicated to excellence in the design and development of services.
Good Package + Share Option, Bonus & Pension Scheme