Marketing Manager – EMEA
Working with a fast-paced multination IT software company who are actively looking to recruit an EMEA Digital Marketeer to join their team. The success candidate will execute on a variety of broad-based marketing programs, work closely with regional sales teams, and enable their channel partners both to win new business and maximise reach into their EMEA customer base.
Candidates must have an understanding of channel and digital marketing within the full marketing mix is essential.
- Plan, manage, implement and analyse marketing programs
- Manage budgets and drive campaign ROI
- Work with regional & global marketing teams to ensure marketing plan deployed across geos
- Develop and execute regional sales play strategy and report on engagement
- Work with regional sales and marketing teams on content localization
- Reporting on pipe create by activity, rep and lead at regional level
- Actively monitor and optimize campaigns
- Work on case studies
- Assist in execution of regional events including webinars and events
Skills & Experience required:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a multi-national environment
- Hands-on experience with reporting, sales and marketing automation systems
- Experience in the development and execution of integrated campaigns to support the upsell and cross sell of products both through the channel and to an existing customer base
- Strong analytical mindset and the ability to measure KPIs
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A can-do, high-energy spirit and ability to navigate in a rapidly changing environment
Excellent Salary on offer.
Please email your cv to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.