Exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced Marketing team for a global brand.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING
- Work with internal stakeholders and partners to deliver a high-quality marketing plan that drives targeted demand creations for the brand. Primarily focusing on PR, events and communications.
- Build co-marketing plans & content that support revenue targets and that are in line with regional marketing plans.
- Develop a full suite of comms materials to support driving awareness of the brand's proposition across EMEA targeted at (1) Corporates & (2) Government bodies, primarily comms in the B2B space.
- From new products to thought leadership angles, work with EMEA PR agencies to pitch exciting news stories.
- Secure keynote speaking positions at health conferences in the UK, Germany, MEA.
- Develop Events Plan for the year and co-ordinate/manage these events eg speaking opportunities, booth presence etc.
- Efficiently organise and manage all planning, operations and logistical aspects of events, ensuring well-organised and high-quality events that showcase their brand.
WHAT SKILLS YOULL NEED
- You have 5-7 years experience in Marketing ideally in PR, Events and Communications in (but not limited to) the health, fitness, pharma, insurance or tech industry.
- You're an excellent communicator in English. A 2nd language would be an advantage.
- You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness.
- You're incredibly hard-working, hands-on and keep cool under pressure.
- You're results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance.
- You're a team player and an incredibly passionate person.
- You're a self-starter with immense initiative & drive, who can work autonomously.